House Plant Inc., the construction arm of Norsman Architects, was founded in 2005 to provide a construction alternative for our architectural clients. Its inception grew from the desire to create a higher quality, design oriented, built product of Norsman Architect plans at a better value.
Working in a design build fashion has enabled our team of architects to work more closely with our clients and subcontractors throughout the entire construction process, providing superior, highly crafted projects. Unlike a more traditional architectural role in which the architect is on site a few times a month, we are on site daily, monitoring, observing and making in-field decisions best left to an architect. It has enabled us to carefully control and balance decisions related to both design and budget always to the project's advantage.
- Potomac II, 5,500 SF, 2013
- Lincoln Park West, 4,400 SF, 2013
- Leavitt III, 6,000 SF, 2013
- Bucktown Retreat, 750 SF, completed 2012
- David Grossman Associates, 4,800 SF, completed 2011
- Leavitt II, 4,455 SF, completed 2010
- Moorman, 3,500 SF, completed 2009
- Leavitt I, 6,000 SF, completed 2010
- Potomac I, 3,900 SF, completed 2007